When Be?
WHEN BE?!
After the PTB event ends.
@Dr_Loomis said:After the PTB event ends.
@Dr_Loomis said:
Meaning? Tomorrow?
Soon be
@Hoodied said:Soon be
@Hoodied said:
Bees? BEES?!
So, would that be before or after the live release of the next chapter?
@TWiXT said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/670440#Comment_670440So, would that be before or after the live release of the next chapter?
@TWiXT said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/670440#Comment_670440
We have no current date, honestly just relax and wait for now. Any answer any one gives you is at best, an educated guess.
There is no date yet. We'll do a proper announcement before it happens, as always. Don't worry.
@Peanits said:There is no date yet. We'll do a proper announcement before it happens, as always. Don't worry.
@Peanits said:
Please Peanits give us a date s remove this unbearable suffering.
I need double BP, I have so many chars to improve.
This uncertainty is killing me
It would be great if it’s after the chapter releases.
I really hope it's after the DLC gets released.
I've already got all the perks on the main killers and survivor I play and I'm already sitting at a million blood points.
Should start with the dlc release, to help new players with the insane grind.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
After the PTB event ends.
Meaning? Tomorrow?
Soon be
Bees? BEES?!
So, would that be before or after the live release of the next chapter?
We have no current date, honestly just relax and wait for now. Any answer any one gives you is at best, an educated guess.
There is no date yet. We'll do a proper announcement before it happens, as always. Don't worry.
Please Peanits give us a date s remove this unbearable suffering.
I need double BP, I have so many chars to improve.
This uncertainty is killing me
It would be great if it’s after the chapter releases.
I really hope it's after the DLC gets released.
I've already got all the perks on the main killers and survivor I play and I'm already sitting at a million blood points.
Should start with the dlc release, to help new players with the insane grind.