I read the new patch notes and I am curious if any one has imagery of this
Fixed an issue that caused Feng Min's face to disappear depending on camera angle in-game.
Please for the love of GOD, tell me someone saw this in-game
Fixed an issue that caused Feng Min's face to disappear depending on camera angle in-game.
Please for the love of GOD, tell me someone saw this in-game
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Seen it a lot of times even without a recent ptb update.
Source ~ Feng Min main
Are you talking about the one with the exit gate?
Where if you move your camera towards the exit gate lever you see her Eyes and mouth?
Feng's face:
...
I don't know if its the exit gate bug or if its not
I was assuming you meant the one where you could see the inside of her character model.
Yeah, seeing inside her face at the exit gate
It's been around for months actually it's just clipping. I've seen it on anything with a action bar. We might also not be thinking of the same thing.
I think I know what you are talking about
Different things I'm assuming? I haven't been on the ptb in a few chapters.
I play console, so now I am thinking we are thinking two different things
That's fair enough I play on both.
Just because I felt nice this is my ps4 Feng in a KYF
My feng consists of the Sweater, Moonrise event head and dress
It looks stupid so I use it