Vigil Needs A Buff
Vigil feels way too useless like many other perks in DBD, but I feel like the idea for the perk could be improved to become quite valuable. I feel like the perk should increase the speed that status effects run out, but I think it would be interesting if it made Exhaustion go down while running. On paper, it sounds overpowered, but if you instead increase how long it takes for the exhaustion to run out, it could actually become useful, for example, maybe exhaustion decreases while running but at 200% the normal cooldown time. Although 200% might be useless or too little, the numbers can be changed but I feel like this will make Vigil a much more used perk. Obviously, this would mean that it's no longer like Streetwise or Leader, and only applies to the user. What do you guys think? I personally think it will change the meta and become a much more valued perk.
Comments
I mean if you want to create a whole bunch of new infinites on Haddonfield, feel free. :)
Honestly it could be changed to something like: Exhaustion Timer decreases at half the speed only while moving.
The change sounds nice, but there's a reason they changed exhaustion. We don't want more infinites.
I think it should work better when you're crouching (and perhaps not moving as well). That way it could be a little more useful and also fit the perk icon and name better.
Inifinites can't be done anymore. Now that blood lust has become more reliable and efficient with the addition that they limit the number of times you can vault. Inifinites are impossible to do.
There are still certain places where you can loop many killers for a very long time, long enough to recover from exhaustion if you could while running.