I'm a bit annoyed by the new theme
so it's great, but when the beat drop before the track end and go into another loop, it could have play the stranger thing intro music just like in the trailer, but they decided to not to do that and now ím sad ;(
so it's great, but when the beat drop before the track end and go into another loop, it could have play the stranger thing intro music just like in the trailer, but they decided to not to do that and now ím sad ;(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would have preferred if they did something with the upside-down soundtrack at 2:30. Maybe it's for the chase music? Either way it would make chases feel more terrifying, and as a result, scares and more caution is taken. Just hope! I don't care really for the new theme.