Will SC and Whispers join...
...the current PTB? I would lover to test them, since they were the changes, that interested me the most (besides the Hag and Trapper buffs).
...the current PTB? I would lover to test them, since they were the changes, that interested me the most (besides the Hag and Trapper buffs).
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Didn't they say the Wraith won't be in the mid-chapter PTB/patch? Like MAYBE for another chapter, or after it?
Okay, thanks. Can't wait for the Wraith changes.
Balance has to be achieved in small doses. No drastic measures that they wont be able to claw back. I am ok with this.