Yes! We Get To Eat Survivor's Faces
0 votes and 6 comments so far on Reddit
0 votes and 1 comment so far on Reddit
YES! YES!
Finally I can eat that lime-green Nea player's face off with Rancor!
0 votes and 6 comments so far on Reddit
0 votes and 1 comment so far on Reddit
YES! YES!
Finally I can eat that lime-green Nea player's face off with Rancor!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nah it's just kissing the survivor
The most aggressive SUCC of all time!
Am I the only one seeing a VERY aggressive boob grab on a corpse?
It also gropes her.
Thanks for the spoiler.
Oh #########...
*Nea's head appears out of thin air back on her body after eating then proceeds to say "ha that's what you think nerd" then proceeds to execute a special animation where you need four Neas to Mori the killer*