Feedback about hair optimization
Dwight boy is so beautiful <3 he doesn't look like a zero cut boy anymore
Dwight boy is so beautiful <3 he doesn't look like a zero cut boy anymore
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can I see more? Quentin and Laurie was changed too, I am happy, was it just hair?
I ask is it is just hair cause the face on Quentin looks less sagged.
Laurie looks good too, her hair is so more spiky.
Quentin is still if his Golum face, but longer and darker hair.
Got any pics?
Just a second I give you
Lauries face still needs some love and retexturing