PTB Survivor level vs Live Survivor level
So I got on the PTB and my survivor levels are all lower then the ones I got on live and someone my perks aren't even there. Is there anyway to fix this?
So I got on the PTB and my survivor levels are all lower then the ones I got on live and someone my perks aren't even there. Is there anyway to fix this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They take a snapshot of your savefile.. probably from a week or so ago.
It doesn't use your most recent savefile.
The PTB doesn't use your current save progress, I think it uses the save progress from 1 week ago or something.
The PTB uses a copy of your save file taken from a little while ago. You'll need to level up again to get your perks.
Thanks