Sharing your stats

Hello everyone! I just wanted to know what the usual forum's player database stats are. Starting with me:

Xbox, 305 hours 10 minutes (02/09/2019), Rank 1 killer and rank 5 survivor yesterday night, Freddy and Spirit Mains, Bill as survivor until Steve comes to the game. 65 Achievments unlocked, 25382571 BP gotten so far, 195 full heals, 844 kills, 203 escapes, 3 survivors P1, 1 survivor P2, 3 killers P1, 2 killers P2 and 1 killer P3

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • PC, 2700 hours, rank 1 both, Dwight-Billy Main, 6000 sacrifices, 3721 escapes, 283.000.000 Bps earned, all characters P3L50. Pretty meh for my hours I guess

  • Moved to correct sub forum. Also avoid any external links btw.

  • @yoyoyo said:

    PC, 2700 hours, rank 1 both, Dwight-Billy Main, 6000 sacrifices, 3721 escapes, 283.000.000 Bps earned, all characters P3L50. Pretty meh for my hours I guess

    #########?! Dude, you sure play this game a lot!