Match making problem
I'm a rank 3 survivor and am consistently getting matched with rank 16's and to 10's consecutively... I'm starting to get fed up with it to be honest. Is it because of dedicated servers?
I'm a rank 3 survivor and am consistently getting matched with rank 16's and to 10's consecutively... I'm starting to get fed up with it to be honest. Is it because of dedicated servers?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
cough swfs cough
I'm not sure what you mean but to clarify I am solo Q
Sure.
SWF group can consist of ANY ranks. And matchmaking makes very weird decisions based on rank of players in SWF. If there is 1 red rank and two yellow/green, they can be grouped with other red ranks, or yellows/greens, survivors or killers.
This post is not relevant. Matchmaking is ######### up at the moment.
Was playing Solo yesterday (Red Rank) and vsed a Rank 16 Trapper...Poor guy.
YES it's exactly like the two examples you've shown. Except mine lately have been decked out yellow ranks and I'm the only red rank there
Actually, Matchmaking for solo Queue is messed up badly right now
You can enter lobbies as survivor when solo queuing where you have a rank 2 who is also solo queuing
Killers can even find rank 20 squads against them and be rank 3