clown strategic killer ?

so it says clown is a strategic killer but this is kinda outdated . since when you look at that he just throws the bottle i mean no real strategy , and now that new freddy is out he is more of a strategic killer with his dream snares that clown with his bottles , freddy place start game and think of places where to use them when clown just overdose surviors now and there ;

Comments

  • I think Clown is a bit easier than Freddy, but less powerful too. Freddy got teleport. Some people say Clown anti-loop is easy, because you just have to throw bottles on one side of the loop. It's not that easy in my opinion, because as survivor you can just leave the loop sometimes. To trick Clown you need to think a bit tho.

  • I've only played Clown once, during his PTB, but I would guess the strategy is in deciding when and where to throw your bottles in order to force survivors to run a particular direction. Theoretically, they would want to dodge the bottles because running into one is almost a guaranteed hit, so you can use it to control their movements during a chase.

  • Placement and right timing. I know it might sounds "meh", but good Clown never miss his bottles and know the good timing.

    So I would say he can be strategic Killer, however he is so weak right now that it's not rly worth it to master him.

  • Tossing your bottles nilly and willy does nothing. You do need to play strategic, knowing when and where to use your gas.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    Placement and right timing. I know it might sounds "meh", but good Clown never miss his bottles and know the good timing.

    So I would say he can be strategic Killer, however he is so weak right now that it's not rly worth it to master him.

    this is not strategy ., it is more of a mechanic skill to do so rather than tactic ,,

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/84895/clown-strategic-killer

    The statement is correct.

    He is a strategic killer.

    It’s one of the reasons I believe Clown should be listed as “hard” in the difficulty advice section.

    You see although the design and function of The Afterpiece Tonic seems simple, using it to deter survivors from going where you don’t want them to go, and encourage them to go where YOU want them to go before needing to reload requires quite a bit of constant mental gymnastics.

    in theory it says nice but in gameplay that doesnt go well for him now does it ? he is considered one of weak killers and has easy counterplay from survivors because they learnt to play verus his power .