How often do you get accused of lag switching?

For me Its whenever I go up against a swf and I manage to get a kill or three/four. Nearly every time I get accused of lag switching and I'm confused because my console is literally right next to a WiFi booster, and when I asked someone else about my connection they said it was fine and just a tad laggy. So now I'm not sure if my connection is bad or if the survivors connection to me is bad because of peer to peer.

Comments

  • Never happend before. One time someone said i was laging, but i am pretty sure he was just looking for excuses.

  • 1 time from a guy who was in my Lobby with 600 Ping. It was a 4 man SWF from France (I am from Germany) and he was the only guy who was lagging. This made me wonder if he accuses everyone of Lagswitching when he has ######### Internet himself..

  • @xEa said:

    Never happend before. One time someone said i was laging, but i am pretty sure he was just looking for excuses.

    Survivors in swf always do unless it's a group of genuinely nice people

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    1 time from a guy who was in my Lobby with 600 Ping. It was a 4 man SWF from France (I am from Germany) and he was the only guy who was lagging. This made me wonder if he accuses everyone of Lagswitching when he has ######### Internet himself..

    Hmmmmm. Speaking of which I had a match against a clown where it was so laggy It took 30 seicnds to start the vault animation and yet it never happened. And then when the David and the swf person dced the lag got a million times better. God bless that clown who just let me and the Meg complete all the gens without farming itself until I forced it to throw bottles at me

  • I've never been accused of lag switching, but I do get complaints about lag sometimes

    Most of the time by red ping survivors