Does any other Killer...
Love hunting down Ace Visconti? There's just something about the way he looks that makes me want to kill him first...
Love hunting down Ace Visconti? There's just something about the way he looks that makes me want to kill him first...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think you’re jealous of his smile when he’s looking back at you while in a chase. Only explanation XD
For me its megs..
It's Ash players for me.
i cant afford choosing targets when im cornblind even in maps without corn, tho i like killing claudettes even if i cant even see them most of the time
Hahahahahaha
I don't really have any survivors that i like killing, but I sometimes feel bad when chasing jake. He sounds so sad when injured.
I don't like to hurt and kill Ace because he is a fellow argentinian.
But I will do it anyway. My thirst for blood thriumps against anything else I may feel when I am hunting.
I like Ace, don't bully him 😥
Jane, however... I don't even go out of my way to chase her, but she's so damn loud, even her breathing. It's hard not to at times.
I do love catching blendettes...but thats kinda it :p
I really love to hunt Dweets, sometimes i let them escape to keep hunting them because they are SO SWEET!