Can I get banned for dropping a survivor when someone is flashlighting
I was playing a hillbilly game and when I downed a survivor and picked them up a nea with a flashlight tried to save but I drop the survivor after game the nea reported me for exploting. I just need to know if I can get banned for that and sry if I didn’t word this correctly
Comments
no, and tell that nea that she is a idiot
Look fam. This is every killer''s motto
As you notice all the survivor tears in this video, you should bring a bucket to every killer game you play.
No.
No ofc it is legit, I really hope you chainsawed that nea afterwardss
It is perfectly fine too press the R key.
I have been told that I was reported multiple times for body blocking someone in the corner and just immediately chainsawing them. I'm just waiting for one to tell me that they have reported me for not chasing them when they want me to. Don't worry these are empty threats