What is the most blood points you've ever earned in a match?
The title pretty much sums it up, but: What is the most blood points you've ever earned in a single match... - and what survivor or killer were you playing to obtain it? Any perks/offerings/etc that affected overall gain?
The most I have EVER made on DBD was about 181,000 in a match as huntress - using the "machine gun hatchet" build with multiple party streamers active and just tunneling the living hell out of people (pls no salt; it was double bp's and I had to do it for my soul to feel alive once again)
Since then, every other killer I've ever played - including things like Doctor with maxed terror radius, multiple streamers, etc as well - I can never get anywhere close to this.
What tips do you have for making some the most bps? (aside from "git gud" of course), LOL.
I need to get another prestige! :P

Comments
You had to have some kind of booster. Otherwise you would have earned 25,788. Even if you don't count BBQ as a booster that would put you at 51,576. Did you use an event offering or something?
just today i had like 60k on killer idk what the total was though. nothing like it used to be as stated above old WGLF
The most i ever saw at once if i remember correctly was around 212k bloodpoints. It was during the awesome winter event with double bloodpoints and i was running a farming match. We all walked away rich.
Edit: I was playing as doctor with BBQ. Everyone ran party streamers aswell
Several million.
The beta was one hell of a time.
like 282k with the old wglf at the 2017 bloodhunt
I don't know an exact number and I never took screenshots of my high scores, but it would have been around 200k.
I think i got like 70000 while double BP on top of completing two rituals, so it ended up being 160000
I've gotten 300k sometimes as killer, but it's really rare.
This is my best
105,000 A result of multiple party streamers. I don't recall which survivor.
During a bloodhunt, usually I get a consistent 120k-140k. Highest was like 250k or so
200k+ but I don't have a screenshot to boast with. Was a 5 BPS game during a 2x weekend.
Excuse me whomst’d’ve necro’d this October 2018 thread?
85k without double bp