Perks Better Than Self Care
Currently I am trying builds out that leave this peek behind, my typical three others perks being Spine Chill, Urban Evasion and Iron Will. And so far I've been using Pharmacy instead of Self Care. But do you guys think any other perks are much better for self sustainability?
Comments
No self-sustainability perk will ever be better than the one that allows you to heal yourself as many times as you need.
Nothing is better than self-care in a matter of reliability.
Self-care is currently the best self sustaining perk there is.
There are a lot of good perks that I'd take over self care.
I stopped using self care a long time ago. I mostly run Adrenaline, We'll Make it/Borrowed Time, Balanced Landing/Lithe, and Bond. Bond helps to find teammates to heal you, as well as avoid teammates who try to sand bag you, or are simply being chased nearby
And I also bring in a medkit, the brown ones with add ons so I can get one full heal on myself if I need to
Even after the proposed nerf to self-care, it will still be the best sustain perk in the game