Is Legion in the middle of a massive, smoking crater from the nerf to them? Yes/No
I think they are in a bad spot myself. I used to love playing Legion back in the day, and never even knew about the exploit till someone explained why they got nerfed. I played a bit of them lately, and other than the Legion hate that seems to be a meme these days, I noticed they are really really not good. The movement speed hit, plus the fact that your m2 is so very risky for not alot of reward. If you miss, you lose your whole power then stare at your hands in disgust/ tiredness/ sadness at how useless this power is. Am I getting the wrong feeling here or are The Legion is a very bad spot right now? If they are in a bad spot, then what do you think would help?
Comments
This is exactly how I think about it. The exploit was utter garbage and if you used it, you should feel bad, cause that's why Legion is so terrible now. Though I do disagree on one point, Meg is the worst, followed by Nea.