Best fourth perk for Running Back Killer build?
I love Agitation + Iron Grasp + Mad Grit. Being able to grab someone and catch someone off-guard by charging at them at 110% speed is always entertaining to me. I'm hoping that now that I have the game on PC, I can work to get that build for Nurse for maximum memes.
I used Pop Goes the Weasel as the fourth perk (I used this build on Pig back on console), but I'm wondering if there is a better fourth perk to use in place of it. Some options I've been considering are:
-PGTW, as a pretty solid way to slow down dem gens in between memin'. The problem I have with this is that it runs a little counterintuitive to my plan, as hooking someone early means I don't get to run the field with the Survivor, and running the field with the Survivor cuts down on the time I have to use it.
-Surge, as it lets me slow down multiple nearby gens at once without having to interrupt my gameplan. The downside here is that if there are no nearby gens, I am not slowing down the game, and the Surge penalty is weaker than the PGTW penalty.
-Hex: No One Escapes Death, because a Nurse running the football at 114% speed with insta-downs sounds hilarious. The downside is that this only works at the end of the game, so I am spending most of the game with only three perks.
-Play With Your Food, because I can potentially carry a Survivor at over 120% running speed, which is mega memes. Obviously, the problem here is that getting to that point is tough, and maintaining it is tougher.
Would you use any of these as your fourth perk? Would you use something else instead?
Comments
If you just want to boost your carrying ability, Fire Up would probably help. If you want more speed then NOED or PWYF would be good picks (NOED is better). Thrilling Tremors could also be useful here.
It depends on which killer you plan on using as their abilities will directly synergies with certain perks better. For example;
For Pig: I use Ruin, Enduring, Brutal Strength and BBQ/PGTW
Huntress: Ruin, BBQ, PWYF, PGTW/Nurses
Spirit: Ruin, BBQ, PGTW, Brutal Strength/Sloppy
It really will vary by the killer
I personally would prefer PWYF to maximize the speed. It's a meme build anyway. :D
A bonus to picking up does not sound too bad (since it also gives some small extra bonuses here and there), though I worry by the time it has enough stacks to make a difference, I would not be able to get much use out of it. Still worth thinking about, at least.
Thrilling Tremors is also an interesting option that I forgot about, as I know immediately which gen to make a mad dash to (if any). And if there is no one on a gen, I get free access for a bit to roam around like a derp.
Erm, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I am talking about a very specific build (Agitation + Iron Grasp + Mad Grit = LES PLAY SOME FOOBAWWWW) that I am looking to use with a fourth perk.
Oh I see. I use Ruin, since it buys me enough time to end the chase and start the basement fun. If you’re not going for the basement then I would thrown in PGTW or PWYF
If you want an endgame carry build, use noed and oneshot survivors. I love seeing them get downed through their arrogance.
If you really want to make them mad, replace NOED with Bloodwarden, then hook the unlucky guy at the 60 seconds left on the EGC timer. They'll be so mad... XD
Just equip NOED as a forth perk like we all do ;-)
I don't see how Bloodwarden really synergizes with my plan. If my intent is to chase Survivors while carrying someone, and Bloodwarden wants me to hook someone ASAP (after the Gates are opened), then they kinda run counter-intuitive to each other. I could just hold someone until the Gate is hopefully opened, but at that point, I am better off simply just leaving them on the ground until someone opens the gate and then picking them up.
Well, you asked for suggestions, but I find that a lot of survivors will break free before the 60 second mark. Besides, if they're on second hook, they'll try to go for the save... XD
I use Hangman's Trick because I'm an ascended memelord and I want 1000% guaranteed hooks every time
You could also use Useless Shrine since you can reach the basement easier
I asked for suggestions that synergize with my setup. :P
It would synergize. The survivors will try to rush for the save, you hook them, then they get the save, then realize they can't actually leave, and you can just watch them die.
Sorry if you don't like my suggestion though. : /
I, uh...I like your moxy, pal.
Not...really. You're kinda just describing what Bloodwarden does.
Enduring doesn't synergize with my build. It's a fine perk on its own, but if I am going to just run a general perk in the fourth slot for the sake of it, I'd just run Pop Goes the Weasel.
The point is that I am using a meme build but am also trying to maximize it.