Totem discussion point

I don't think hexes should be lit. I think hexes should look like all other dull totems. This will then force survivors to search properly. This and totem spawn location improvements should help make the game better. I think the killer should be able to see the auras of the totems still though.

Comments

  • @douggie123 said:

    I don't think hexes should be lit. I think hexes should look like all other dull totems. This will then force survivors to search properly. This and totem spawn location improvements should help make the game better. I think the killer should be able to see the auras of the totems still though.

    Agreed! I also suggest adding a skill check to the totem. If failed, progress resets and alerts the killer, but if passed the totem is destroyed and the killers position is revealed.

  • Honestly, I think the sound-alert when a Lit Totem is being worked on should be base kit.

    But the perk can keep the other effects (Slow cleansing speed, trapped totems)