Question for Rank 1 Survivors
Hey guys,
I'm just curious what killers you play against most often? I'm a rank 1 killer and main Ghostface and Freddy, but I do switch it up fairly frequently and use Spirit, Billy & Huntress.
Hey guys,
I'm just curious what killers you play against most often? I'm a rank 1 killer and main Ghostface and Freddy, but I do switch it up fairly frequently and use Spirit, Billy & Huntress.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For me it's Hillbilly and Spirit with the occasional Nurse and Cuntress
Recently, Spirits, Billys and Freddys. The occasional Hag.
In 25 games at R1 that I’ve tracked (solo) :
Spirit - 6
Legion - 4
Freddy - 4
Nurse - 3
Huntress - 3
Hillbilly - 2
Trapper - 1
Doctor - 1
Pig - 1
92% or 23/25 games the Killer used Hex Ruin.
48% of games resulted in 3/4 Sacrifices, or 10 4K games and 2 3k games.
14 games I escaped from or 56% of the time.
I haven’t played a Ghostface at R1 yet. I am tracking 100 Survivor games to see how they end up. You can look at the stats here if you want :
https://steamcommunity.com/linkfilter/?url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Fmwuhlmag8s32myoqtKQvCxneF5WNWhRvE4bz6pWfRQ/edit?usp=sharing
From the last months: Spirit & Billy. Not so much Nurse, since I'm on PS4.
Most of the time it's Nurse and Spirit with the odd Billy now and then. But to be fair I see all Killers used (This is on PS4)
On PS4 the ones I encounter most often are Spirit, Billy, Myers, Huntress and I guess Pig.