More gamemodes?

MORE-GAMEMODES or just game-modes in general

For players such as myself who have played the game for thousands of hours, the normal game has gotten Boring to say the least, running is still fun , although it still gets boring along with doing gens


GAMEMODE-IDEA'S

OldSchool- All the oldstuff is in the gamemode

SURVIVOR-SIDE Pallet vaccuum, Exhaustion while running, Double pallets 5 Vault entity blocker,

KILLER-SIDE Although killers get a second power Such as Trapper , can choose between powers I.E. Trapper can have bear traps and A chainsaw for movement OR a billy can have LeatherFaces chainsaw for multiple downs , And His chainsaw for movement, Although Their second power takes the same time as it used to.

Nurses blinks wont be available for any killer other than nurse, and shes the only killer that cannot have a second power


2-V-8 Killer&Survivor Pretty straight forward, 2 Killers. 8 Survivors Such as deathgardens Test of 10v2

Comments

  • @Demolewd said:

    Sounds silly and useless.

    well its supposed to be kinda silly, but useless not really, once you play for a long long time things get boring I.E. getting chased is fun but always degrades every game because its just the same thing, playing for a while just makes it kinda boring to have the same thing , game modes have been talked about for a while but have never been added, just gets more boring to play the same thing over and over

  • They are not focusing (at least in near future) on any new gamemodes. So its not happening.

  • I don’t mind new game modes, be a refreshing way to attract new clientele. I’m not a fan of any of the proposed modes though...those were patched for a reason.

  • @IMhereRUN said:

    I don’t mind new game modes, be a refreshing way to attract new clientele. I’m not a fan of any of the proposed modes though...those were patched for a reason.

    yeah your right although i couldnt think of much else tbh

  • With the long arse waiting times I've experienced I wouldn't mind if there were some mini games to play as I wait.