I am different than you all!
My favorite map as killer is haddonfield... Least favorite map as survivor is haddonfield
My favorite map as killer is haddonfield... Least favorite map as survivor is haddonfield
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
#notlikeothergirls
God damn it
i like it too, even as killer. i see why people dont but i like how it looks
I still love you Baby Feng!
Ow
As a rank one killer main I always DC when I get that map..that map is just cancer
I like how it looks but hate how it plays.
trapper on haddonfield.
nowhere else do so many survivors fall for a trap. snap! :D
I like it unless I'm playing a killer I'm bad at. I got it as Hillbilly once and it made me feel bad :(