Which perk builds will you try out with the new perks?
sry for my bad english :3
Doc Perk Build:
- Dark Devotion
- Distressing
- Surge
- Infectios Fright
sry for my bad english :3
Doc Perk Build:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
-Fixated
-lightweight
-quick and quiet
-sprintburst (lithe or BL also work)
i wanna get familiar with how scratch marks work from the survivor side, maybe figure out some niche mindgames to pull ;)
Agitation + Iron Grasp + Mad Grit + Surge
Basically going to see if I prefer Surge to Pop Goes the Weasel in that build.
Inner strength + head on + quick and quiet + ds
ultimate locker build
None
Second Wind, Fixated, Inner Strength, No Mither.
I already use this build regularly except w/ adrenaline. Works great.
I usually run Adrenaline, Lithe, DS and selfcare.
I may try Head on, q&q, inner strength and Lithe
and technician, better together, prove thyself and leader.
But I think I'll end up using Lithe, Adrenaline, DS and either inner strength, better together or fixated.
Small Game, Spine Chill, Inner Strength, Bond for ultimate totem eating build.
I want to know if Surge works with PGTW. If so, that's my combo.