Can we get a bloodweb sale?
As a small way of reducing grind, once a week, for a day or 2, one survivor and one killer is chosen. During those days, everything in their Blood web is discounted 10-15%. It Will still take an obscene amount of bloodpoints to level a character even in conjunction with the rework, but it would help a little with the grind.
Comments
Do you want ebony mori and 4 instaheals/keys everygame? Because that's what reducing costs in bloodweb leads too. I know that grind is unreal. i have only 120h in game so i would LOVE to get some cheaper perks and addons. But i also do realise the problems that double BP / cheaper bloodweb leads to.
There is already a bloodweb rework coming, from what I've heard you will be able to pick more pers than one per web at high levels, that should be helpful.
I get instaheals every game anyway. Dont see many moris, maybe my rank maybe just xbox. If i do then oh well, next game please. I'm not asking for buy ine get one free. But 10% would make 1 million BP get to 39 from 35. Not game breaking just a small boost for new players and those wanting to p3 people.
Also yes the level 40 change is nice, and the 10% just gets you there a little bit faster.
Problems:
Random like the shrine is. Not trying to completely eliminate the grind just help out. I personally hate putting bloodpoints into characters i dont play so having a discount on those characters would be nice. As well as helping get to level 40.
But tell me this:
Would you rather level up a character as you go along
OR
Hope that rng will bless you with the character you need to upgrade still so you use less bp
I usually level as i go along, but at the moment I'm getting everyone to 40 killer side, then when when new changes hit I'm getting everyone to 50. Then im going to work on prestiging and since i play everyone except nurse and pig, as my mood strikes, if there were a sale then that's who i would prestige.
Also, do you buy every perk in the shrine every week? I don't. Since going to xbox, I've bought 1 perk. Nobody complains that the shrine exists if they don't use it, so if a character isnt on sale you want to play, then it doesn't matter. It isnt hindering you in any way. Its not like all other character blood webs are going to be 10% more expensive. It's there if you want it, if not you can ignore it.
Mostly it will benefit you when theres a character you dont like playing but still want to level.