7 times :3

forum.PNG Inked20190830115954_1_LI.jpg Inked20190830120000_1_LI.jpg Inked20190830120007_1_LI.jpg

Story:

I found him in the locker and then I gave him the hatch.

The person on the hook call me wallhacker, because I checked this locker.

Who would not check this locker?




Getting called hacker:

2 times with Pig

4 times with Doc

1 time with Myers


Whats your record?

Comments

  • Once or twice.

    I get called "camper" or "tunneler" much, MUCH more. Maybe because, unlike hacking, I do camp and tunnel.

  • Ive been accused of tunneling a guy to death...who was the last survivor alive...and was found opening the exit gate.

  • I think two or tree times with nurse.

    Since she is "impossible" to use on console, if i win with her i must be hacking. I also remember one time getting reported for "hitting through walls". This walls was an haddonfield's fence.

  • @xnes_galax said:

    I think two or tree times with nurse.

    Since she is "impossible" to use on console, if i win with her i must be hacking. I also remember one time getting reported for "hitting through walls". This walls was an haddonfield's fence.

    Maybe you should stop using teleport hacks. Your just chillin at a pallet loop, and all of a sudden...a cheating killer teleports to you from 20 meters away. Its super obvious because even your killer doesnt like when you do it and screams out from frusteration.

  • @LordGlint said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/659253#Comment_659253

    Maybe you should stop using teleport hacks. Your just chillin at a pallet loop, and all of a sudden...a cheating killer teleports to you from 20 meters away. Its super obvious because even your killer doesnt like when you do it and screams out from frusteration.

    I know... but what can i do? I am so bad that i can not win without hacks.. even my rank 1 each season is probably fake... i must be punished for it. I'd say a 3 minutes forced struggle on hook should be enough....

  • I think twice. When i was just playing the game normally (and using Aura reading perks), or playing Legion

  • 4 times all as billy

  • One, when I saw someone get into a locker with BBQ.

    I play a lot more survivor, which on that side I’ve been called a few slurs or an a-hole, other than that I haven’t had many issues.