Next demogorgon skin.
Well,bhvr, shirtless demogorgon or revolt
Well,bhvr, shirtless demogorgon or revolt
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why is so hot in here???
What the ######### xD
No! Stop! You're going to attract the ST fans that are unironically attracted to the Demogorgon! You fool!
Isnt it already shirtless....or well....completly naked 😳
Daddy ꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡
Shhhhh, it's suppose to be a secret. >:(
They should do this for an April Fool's event but I guess the devs don't celebrate it since we don't have any events on that day.
Dart's true form!
Dart was best boi and didn't deserve to die.
But he did eat Mew Mews ....
True but I don't know about you but give me a pick between having a common cat or a awesome inter-dimension monster to be your pet, I'm choosing the Demoboi. That being said Mew Mews didn't deserve to die.