"Face" Campers and Tunnelers dive me crazy. Not only when I experience it, but also if one of my teammates does. I am just so triggered by this kind of playstyle.
I hate camping! But as others said, in this situation, what should he do?
@JawsIsTheNextKiller And I would come and try to save the hooked m8 even If i know you are waiting for me. Better die trying to save the camped one than just leave imo.
More than once the killer runs Noed, we didnt do all totems, and it results in at least a 2k^^ but it is what it is
@JawsIsTheNextKiller And I would come and try to save the hooked m8 even If i know you are waiting for me. Better die trying to save the camped one than just leave imo.
More than once the killer runs Noed, we didnt do all totems, and it results in at least a 2k^^ but it is what it is
Totally agree. This is about having fun. It's so much better try to help than walk to the exit
I always go for the save at endgame unless I am carrying a valuable item (like a rainbow map with crystal) or have a quest (Awakening or Relic Veneration).
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Gate is open = Protect the hook as killer
Why?
Because open gates are safe zones.
What people already said.
Also, I bet you are at a low Rank (I mean, default Trapper with those Eyes..), this happens a lot on Low Ranks, but gets better at High Ranks.
I hate camping! But as others said, in this situation, what should he do?
I would stand near the shack so I could hopfully bait someone to go for the save.
@JawsIsTheNextKiller And I would come and try to save the hooked m8 even If i know you are waiting for me. Better die trying to save the camped one than just leave imo.
More than once the killer runs Noed, we didnt do all totems, and it results in at least a 2k^^ but it is what it is
Totally agree. This is about having fun. It's so much better try to help than walk to the exit
@dbd_noob, @prayer_survivor - Better to get zero kills trying to get two kills. It IS more about having fun!
Happens even when gens are left
Right, at high ranks either you dominate the killer or you end up all dead with the occasional slug for 4k lol
he's keeping you company so you don't feel alone. Isn't he just nice?
It is better at red ranks.
I always go for the save at endgame unless I am carrying a valuable item (like a rainbow map with crystal) or have a quest (Awakening or Relic Veneration).