Which Cosmetics did you get?
Now that everyone has access to all the content, what cosmetics did you buy or grind for? What future outfits would you like to see?
Now that everyone has access to all the content, what cosmetics did you buy or grind for? What future outfits would you like to see?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
None...
They all look bad and I can get some better cosmetics just by leveling my characters.
(Some may look good)
But buying a cosmetic item doesn't feel as rewarding, especially for the ones that can only be bought with auric cells.
I bought a lot for Jake and Dwight, and some more for each other survivor, and the cosmetic for Billy.
I'm still grinding towards unlocking the chapter but after i will get the charcoal outfits for most of my survivors. (Dwight, Meg, Claudette) Nea pants and the dark top. David the black security outfit.
None.
The game doesn't have good enough graphics to make any of the "fancy" cosmetics appealing enough to justify the price/grind.
If I'll buy any of the cosmetics they will probably be the cheap default recolours for more stealth.
None, they’re ten freaking dollars. That’s ridiculous. This ain’t a free to play game.
Bought the Meg Traveller outfit and Feng's blue hair and mask head
I bought black pants for Hillbilly, that's it so far. xD
I bought the farmer kate outfit, but the one for shards, not aurics. Mostly because I don't like her tentacle hair.
None. They're all boring imo.
The Wild Asylum Mental Patient Doctor outfit. It's his only very rare outfit and the only outfit that doesn't have a baseball bat.
Mourning gown Nurse, Kitty mask for Huntress & Kate's cowgirl outfit.
I bought most of Dwight's. I love the lounging ones, as there is something so funny and awesome about Dwight running around in his socks and sweat pants. The hoodies that go with them are very cool, too. The snake oil charmer one is great. Makes Dwight look like he's from the Wild West. I really like the new sweaters. They go well with the fedora hat and sunglasses head. I bought some of the shirts and ties, too, as well as some of the new pants and shorts.
Dwight did well in the new cosmetics.
Got the very rare cell exclusive skins for Trapper, Hag, Doctor and Clown
Claudette as well
I'm loving the Hag skin. I only use the lettuce hair and run around looking weird I never get BM/Toxicity when I run cabbage hag.
I guess people just find her so ridiculous looking they laugh instead of hate.
Red Hottie Kate, ofc.