https://xboxclips.com/TheMidnightRidr/81abea5a-ca2b-4748-ba0e-20ab1c3004e8
This
Well thanks gif!
Lol wth
Yesterday XBOX services went down for a while. Maybe that's what caused this issue?
We normally see this happen on PC and it's related to memory leaks. Nonetheless, I will share this with our QA team. Thank you for the report.
New Survivor perk, I can see it's a little OP and could use some nerfs, but I think it's in a pretty good spot so far.
@not_Queen
This actually happened on Tuesday I believe. It just took me a few days to remember to upload and share since I’m in college and busy constantly.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This
Well thanks gif!
Lol wth
Yesterday XBOX services went down for a while. Maybe that's what caused this issue?
We normally see this happen on PC and it's related to memory leaks. Nonetheless, I will share this with our QA team. Thank you for the report.
New Survivor perk, I can see it's a little OP and could use some nerfs, but I think it's in a pretty good spot so far.
@not_Queen
This actually happened on Tuesday I believe. It just took me a few days to remember to upload and share since I’m in college and busy constantly.