Hag Mint Rag Teleport
Is it possible for Hag to get the new point marker for her teleports when using mint rag. I feel like it would make it easier from accidently teleporting to a traps not wanting to be teleported to.
Is it possible for Hag to get the new point marker for her teleports when using mint rag. I feel like it would make it easier from accidently teleporting to a traps not wanting to be teleported to.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Was suggested since Freddy rework. But I agree none the less.
I agree with this. Sometimes I teleport to the wrong place when I don't mean to...
i don't see why, when Freddy does have that