What is your average ping on ps4?
Green is kinda rare for me. Yellow is the most common, around 100-200. Red happens more than green.
Green is kinda rare for me. Yellow is the most common, around 100-200. Red happens more than green.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
70-110.
It depends.
Theres usually 3 greens when I play killer.
Im also usually in the green when I play survivor
Mostly in the yellow.
Yellow mostly, sometimes green and I refuse to play red ping killers.
Ping doesn't really stand for much on console considering 97.62% of killers use WiFi
I will never play anything above 160, as killer the survivors are usually <130
Usually in the yellow. I average from 100-250. Sometimes I get really good connection that is around 50-90.
I refuse to play rounds where the ping is stationary above 300.