Some killers... (storytime / cringe time)

So I played some matches solo as David without meta perks (trying to get him to p3 but I'm using up all items and offerings first).

Plague is the enemy. I destroyed 3 totems. I did 2 gens. I was running her for the last 3 minutes of the game till she got so tilted at me and decided to facecamp.

Last gen popped. Im still on the hook. Plague is still facecamping. One team mate tries to hook bomb but she had noed. Luckily noed got found a few second after that. After a little but quite awesome coordinated Play of solo survivors we all escaped.

Endgame chat:

Survivor 1: gg

Survivor 2: gg

Me: gg

Plague: you F genrushers

Plague: you all suck

Plague: kyf all

Host disconnected from the lobby


I found that quite funny. Not only the gens were going quite slow since we solos can't be optimal and coordinated... BUT the Plague also was stupid and committed on me for over 3 minutes, had noed "to counter genrushers" and facecamped me.


Funniest thing: I versed the same killer again in the next game. I got tunneled so long and so hard, I immediately knew it's the same killer again. It was on pale rose and I tell you that: I looped her to oblivion. I had no respect, I used some infinites, tryharded a bit and connected some different loop tiles without pallets. She only killed me, but it was satisfying that all others escaped.

End of story, hopefully some enjoyed reading it.