Is Kate's new outfit going to be only ac like Nea's new one?
If yes then ;(.
I wish we could get it with shards.
If yes then ;(.
I wish we could get it with shards.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably yes seeing how many people want it they can’t miss the opportunity to get that much money.
Thinking how popular Kate is, I would not expect Shards. I was surprised that Meg was available with Shards (but it was the first outfit in a long time, if I am not mistaken, which was not AC only).
I bet Jeff will be for shards and then Kate will be auric cells only :(
I will probably get Nancy instead.