Disconnecting
Iv'e been there my self, once. As a killer, I have disconnected at the end to prevent a survivor from escaping but I want to encourage others to not do this. I have moved past that point and now accept a loss and respect it. I have encountered at least 5 killers in the past two days that have disconnected towards the end of the match. It's not worth it and you don't earn blood points. After all, we all just want to have fun so please respect that.
Comments
Not only Killers but also Survivors.
If you disconnect as Survivor or suicide on first hook, you actually do more harm to your team than to the killer. But it seems like many people don't get that or just don't care, which is really sad.
It is also so disrespectful and frustrating for all sides.
A good example is when you try to get the archivement, where you have to kill four survivors in one trial with a mori. Usually I never use moris, but I want the archivement. I tried to be as fair as possible, hooking everyone first, letting them save and time to hide or heal again, didn't tunnel. I tried it seven times and still didn't get the archivement. Guess why.
Every single match at least one survivor disconnected. If they'd stop that, I could finally stop to bring ebony moris so often just to get this damn archivement.
You know that if you dc as a killer, the survivors keep their points and get the additional 5k for surviving?
Survivors who dc are hurting their teammates much more imho.