How do I report a killer and survivor working together?

I had a match where a survivor kept telling the killer where everyone else was hiding, and I know the in game report system is just useless. Is there a way to actually report them and get them banned or something?

Comments

  • Report the survivor, but don't report the killer, he was just taking advantage of your teammate's stupidity. Of course if they were swf then yes report both of them.

  • Can't be a killer and survivor on swf. And how do i know the killer didn't send message to the survivor before the match started? I think the killer should be punished too.

  • @sluc16 said:

    Can't be a killer and survivor on swf. And how do i know the killer didn't send message to the survivor before the match started? I think the killer should be punished too.

    No. It isn't the Killers fault. He merely took advantage of it. Report the Survivor. Also, because no Survivor who was planning on playing the game normally could be convinced to ruin the match by a single message.

  • When I said "swf" I meant friends IRL, sorry.

    You should've checked their friend's list at the end of the game to know that. Well if you don't know, just report both of them and the devs will know what to do. There is an in-game option to report someone for "collaborating with the killer" at the post game screen. If you have a video of them you can send it to the customer support. Just click "Submit a ticket" and click to the option "Additional player report information".

    Here:

    Copyright © 2019 Behaviour Interactive. All rights reserved.


  • There are games when, when I was being farmed by my scum teammates, I begged the killer for Mercy and used my Bond to rat out all the scum who tried to get me killed.

    I dare them to report me. Hahahahha