Most mist?

What is the max that can be added to a match? I am assuming you can't have 4 survivors run 4 purples. There is a cap to it right? Also, if that happens do you get your BP Back like with the map offerings?

Comments

  • Yes, apparently the cap is simply running 1 purple, so don't waste them.

  • Kinda ridiculous how different they are on some maps. In the game a purple offerings seems like it has no affect.

    I used a purple earlier and we ended up on the Swamp and I was blown away how bad the visability was on that map. But it was like the universe was laughing at us because we got the trapper...

  • @ASurvkillivorer said:

    Kinda ridiculous how different they are on some maps. In the game a purple offerings seems like it has no affect.

    I used a purple earlier and we ended up on the Swamp and I was blown away how bad the visability was on that map. But it was like the universe was laughing at us because we got the trapper...

    Yup, that's always the risk you take by running those add-ons, you could get a trap placing killer or a stealth killer both of which benefit greatly from those offerings. Also, I believe all indoor maps are designed with having little to no mist.

  • @ASurvkillivorer said:

    Kinda ridiculous how different they are on some maps. In the game a purple offerings seems like it has no affect.

    I used a purple earlier and we ended up on the Swamp and I was blown away how bad the visability was on that map. But it was like the universe was laughing at us because we got the trapper...

    I think on the Game only the bottom floor is affected. And even you can't see it that much