Is it Ebony Mori Week?
I swear i just played 12 games each killer using ebony mori, what are the odds of that LOL
I swear i just played 12 games each killer using ebony mori, what are the odds of that LOL
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They're scared because survs use MoM :D
Sorry
Which is weird considering they don't since it was nerfed into the ground
Ive started using my milions moris after years of fair play. Sry
Why do you even bother about mori if you can only get killed if you get downed in the first place?
Don't you use No Mither!?
If not...
Umm yeah if it was a ghostface last night I’m sorry, I’ve been using one every second game for fun and photos because I have 15 of them and one appears every second bloodweb, if it’s any consolation I still only mori survivors who are on their last hook (3rd)?? 😅