Double Blood Points in September?
Does anybody know if this is correct? Everybody (XboxOne) is saying theres going to be double blood points on September 5th, 2019. Anybody know/heard anything? I can't find any posts from devs about it. Don't want to clear my schedual unless its really true.

Comments
Any feedback would be appreciated ! Thanks fog people! (: 🌁
I've heard something that'd be one next week.
Sure is
If that is the picture from the wiki, you know that isn't run by the devs, right?
We haven't announced anything just yet, but there is one soon.
Sounds confirmed to me! :D
i dont believe you, there was no TM
Sorry, I dropped my ™.
Soon™
yeah I know
I'm actually new to the forums platform. I have 0 idea how these work/run, just figured I'd come here for properish information.. And no, the picture if a screenshot from in game me of people who d/c .
Can't be, unless it drops at midnight tonight.