I'm going to guess when dedicated servers arrive there's going to be complaints about being banned.
I could be wrong but it will most likely happen. When dedicated servers arrive I can only imagine players will come on here and complain about being banned for no reason at all but they disconnected from the game either too early or mid to end game. It's there fullt that they get banned. So the joke is on them.lol
Do you think they will complain about being banned even though they disconnected?
Comments
they will coMplain but that's all I can and will say On Dc topicS, THEY ARE STUPID
I know I was just curious
Lol also the THEY ARE STUPID is not about the post only those on the UP will get it XD
Lol.:D
I doubt they'll do full on bans unless you do it like 100 times. so nah there won't be many. Unless people are gonna complain about a timeout timer or something of that sort.
Ok thanks:) I was just curious if any player that disconnected would complain