Plague Iridescent Seal Ultra rare rework idea

I think most people agree that this add on is very lackluster, especially for an Ultra rare. So I had a thought about how to make it better and I think I came up with something that actually keeps a similar concept to what it is now but improves it.

Iridescent Seal:

Whenever a survivor cleanses at a pool of devotion, The Plague is IMMEDIATELY given the corrupt purge effect without having to drink from the pool.

Corrupt purge also lasts considerably longer

I think this would be quite good because it would mean that both of her Ultra rares would have use for survivors that do cleanse, and the ones that don’t:

Iri Seal for cleansing survivors and black incense for non cleansing survivors.

Anyway let me know what you think!

Comments

  • What does iri seal do again?


    Original one

  • @Hoodied said:

    What does iri seal do again?

    Original one

    When a survivor finishes a gen you get corrupt purge but it has tremendously decreased time and you move moderately slower while you have it charged

  • @IronWolf115 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/653702#Comment_653702

    When a survivor finishes a gen you get corrupt purge but it has tremendously decreased time and you move moderately slower while you have it charged

    Wow, yeah I like your idea way more that would work only in the chase

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I’d much prefer a simpler yet more powerful strategic change.

    Have it do just one thing: remove the reset feature when all pools are corrupted.

    That way Plague can’t be screwed over by not having Corrupt Pools where she wants them, or get all survivors broken again but they can’t cleanse because there are no more clean pools.

    The thing is, personally I don’t see BHVR wanting to make it so that the survivors simply cannot cleanse if you so choose, I’m trying to make it so that the Ultra rare is more powerful but it stays within the realm of things BHVR might consider. I could be wrong about them but I feel that is the way they want Plague to be: that you can always cleanse if you want to.

    I still like your idea though