Can I Make a...Small Request?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR7EAdPUqvQ
This song has to play map-wide when Demogorgon is tunneling between portals
This song has to play map-wide when Demogorgon is tunneling between portals
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Once again this song will be in my head for the next week or so.
You have my vote.
You're welcome, and thank you ;)
I had never heard that song before and it will be too soon if I never hear it again.
Listen to the death metal version. It's badass
You are 100 percent correct on that.
"For the last time....I'M NOT A DWARF"
AHHHHH I JUST FORGOT ABOUT THIS SONG
frick
๐ ๐ ๐