Idea for a Gamemode

Could you guys add a game mode with 8 players? Like it will have 2 Killers and 6 Survivors. The reason I say this is because I want to play with more friends on the game. I would also think it will be cool to be able to play with more people on Dead By Daylight it could also make more people come to the game. Again this is just a Idea I have.

Comments

  • That's a really cool and orginal idea.

  • @Ksoni said:

    That's a really cool and orginal idea.

    Not "original" people have been asking for a 2vX (be it six or 8) for a while I've even came up with an idea for such a game mode called collision which features a 2v8 that is only slightly disjointed from each other

    @TrueKn1ghtmar3 said:

    How the game mode works is other than the ranked mode you have a separate mode called collision,

    Collision would implement something many survivors and killers have wanted for a while a killer team up with more survivors.

    *collision occurs with two exactly identical maps but separated by the entity except for a few spots where killers and survivors can see everyone within range (maybe killers can always see each other)

    *generators are always a collision spot for a few meters surrounding

    *Every so often (based on match progression gen completion or time in match) new collision spots open and or grow until both maps are fully collided for an all out hunt for the last survivors.

    *survivors within collision spots can assist survivors from the other trial as long as both are within the collision zone.

    Any ideas to improve and get this idea to the devs would be appreciated.


  • @TrueKn1ghtmar3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/658857#Comment_658857

    Not "original" people have been asking for a 2vX (be it six or 8) for a while I've even came up with an idea for such a game mode called collision which features a 2v8 that is only slightly disjointed from each other

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/63030/new-game-mode-collision

    Duh it isn't. I have written this sarcastily