What character would you add into the survivor roster?
I’ll go first. Kenny from Telltale’s The Walking Dead.
I’ll go first. Kenny from Telltale’s The Walking Dead.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Leatherface
Heather or James from Silent Hill.
Yes. Just... yes. Brenda is iconic.
An old Chinese grandma with grey hair and attitude. Not licensed but she knows every martial art out there and she has never lost her ability to rise in moments of uncertainty and chaos. Rin Hitachi is her name.
I would kinda want Lionel Cosgrove from Peter Jackson’s “Dead Alive” (“Brain Dead” for those who don’t live in the United States).
Ripely from alien
Leon from resident evil
Rick Grimes from the walking dead
Jim hopper from stranger things
Leon and Claire from RE2. And the killer could be T-00
lmao imagine joker from persona 5
Rin Hitachi or riot.