wow what a fun game

4 man swf with Object of obsession, borrowed time, decisive strike, self care, and all insta heals. what a great game, totally balanced like all things should be. No point in playing killer.

Comments

  • @Meme said:

    4 man swf with Object of obsession, borrowed time, decisive strike, self care, and all insta heals. what a great game, totally balanced like all things should be. No point in playing killer.

    Both sides need their most OP items changed in my opinion. :)


    Survivor:

    • Insta-heal
    • Keys


    Killer:

    • Ebony & Ivory Mori
    • Killer specific add-ons
  • Dodge them or use mori 🤷‍♂️ The second option makes them soo salty it’s always funny how they believe moris are the most broken things ever while they are the ones that actually cheating by using a 3td party communication app.

  • @Meme said:

    4 man swf with Object of obsession, borrowed time, decisive strike, self care, and all insta heals. what a great game, totally balanced like all things should be. No point in playing killer.

    to paraphrase killer mains "your fun is not my concern, my job is to escape. You're not entitled to kills."

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/83527/wow-what-a-fun-game

    Both sides need their most OP items changed in my opinion. :)

    Survivor:

    • Insta-heal

    Killer:

    • Ebony & Ivory Mori

    agreed... For some reason, rarity is the deciding factor of something's strength rather than the actual balance. If I choose to bring an Iri head and ebony mori against a group of survivors, they arnt gonna think its more fair by the fact that I DIDNT do this to the 10 groups before them.

  • @AWesley91 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/83527/wow-what-a-fun-game

    to paraphrase killer mains "your fun is not my concern, my job is to escape. You're not entitled to kills."

    Exactly.

  • This is one reason I like having a large stock of moris ready. If I see something fishy, like all 4 survivors looking the exact same...I can grab a mori. If it turns out to be a normal game, I dont HAVE to use it. Last time I had 4 Clauds all dressed the same enter my lobby, I did just this and only actually moried the asshat using OoO against my Myers.