Would you like to a have a "rematch" button?
Sometimes I really want to rematch the same killer/survivors again for multiple reasons. Sometimes your opponent was just really good and it was extremely fun to go against.
Other times you see that "gg ez" in the chat whole you had meme perks, just chilling or simply were using a killer you don't main and you want to show them it's not gonna be "gg ez" Next match.
Is it just me who loves those competitive aspects of other games or do you want the ability to rematch aswell?
Comments
Only if it took you back to the lobby screen and not straight back in.
There are so few players when and where I play that after a few games you usually manage to get the same people again.
Considering most ppl just leave after they die so they can join a new game instead of waiting another 5 minutes for the current one to finish...I dont see this being that useful. You might be able to pair up the killer with the last survivor or 2, but the first guy who died is long gone (unless he felt so salty towards you that he NEEDS to tell you how bad you are).
Oh yeah ofc, forgot to mention that, changing the killer and perks etc is kinda needed for that feature to be good
Well often its those closes matches when everyone lives till 2 minutes of endgame. Also once that feature gets public people would maybe start to wait for a rematch. And don't forget swf groups, they usually watch they friends instead of leaving
I suppose...but typically If I face a SWF group, theyre not waiting around to tell me how well I did. They're there to spectate their friend and be abusive to the killer. Ive seen exceptions to this, with one of which being a group of ppl I now play with often after exchanging some friend requests after game.
I would not use it, I want fresh victims.