All the Freddy nerfs I could find

  • Increased The Nightmares slowdown when successfully putting someone to sleep from 1 to 3 seconds. The slowdown will be more present and give survivors a slight window to put distance between themselves and Freddy before they are asleep.
  • Removed the ability to wake up a survivor in crawl state. Now when healed to the injured state they will automatically be woken up. Also applicable when using the Unbreakable perk
  • Survivors with the Adrenaline perk at all Tiers will automatically be woken up from the Dream State when Adrenaline triggers. Adrenaline tiers 1 and 2 gain the ability to heal from dying as well as Tier 1 gains a 5 second sprint on activation. Updated description in English only

This hits hard re-reading these, some of these could have been reverted to make him better

If you find any send them in here so we can remember all of the changes he suffered before becoming better

Comments

  • @Hoodied said:

    • Increased The Nightmares slowdown when successfully putting someone to sleep from 1 to 3 seconds. The slowdown will be more present and give survivors a slight window to put distance between themselves and Freddy before they are asleep.
    • Nightmare's Red Paint Brush add-on reduces terror radius by 16 meters instead of 8 meters, this is an adjustment since we increased the terror radius to 24 meters as a base for Freddy.
    • Removed the ability to wake up a survivor in crawl state. Now when healed to the injured state they will automatically be woken up. Also applicable when using the Unbreakable perk
    • Survivors with the Adrenaline perk at all Tiers will automatically be woken up from the Dream State when Adrenaline triggers. Adrenaline tiers 1 and 2 gain the ability to heal from dying as well as Tier 1 gains a 5 second sprint on activation. Updated description in English only
    • The Nightmare will now appear twice briefly during the Dream Transition instead of being visible throughout the Dream Transition. This change should help Freddy players to confuse their targets and encourage a disengage and surprise strategy.
    • Tweaked the Dream State VFX when a survivor is being pulled out of a locker when awake. Now the survivor is put to sleep at the beginning of the interaction rather than at the end

    This hits hard re-reading these, some of these could have been reverted to make him better

    If you find any send them in here so we can remember all of the changes he suffered before becoming better

    #2, 5 and 6 arnt nerfs. #2 is a buff to the paintbrush that took place in response to a nerf. #5 is a buff in that it limits the survivors being able to see him and allows mindgames and #6 is purely QoL, probably so the survivor getting dragged out of a locker can see the animation.

  • @LordGlint said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/83492/all-the-freddy-nerfs-i-could-find

    #2, 5 and 6 arnt nerfs. #2 is a buff to the paintbrush that took place in response to a nerf. #5 is a buff in that it limits the survivors being able to see him and allows mindgames and #6 is purely QoL, probably so the survivor getting dragged out of a locker can see the animation.

    Oof I thought they were nerfs

  • I still miss Ol'Freddy ):

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    I still miss Ol'Freddy ):

    I use to have alot of fun with him, but I AM really enjoying new Freddy. I dont feel super addon dependent anymore (I got a 4k yesterday at rank 3 not using any addons at all).

  • A few are not really nerfs.

    The change to red paint brush meant he still had the same 8m radius as before with it. It was the terror radious that was increased which was a slight nerf not the add-on as that stayed the same.

    The change to the dream transitioning was a slight buff as he only appeared twice with it while before he appeared more often.

    The locker change stayed the same it just meant they went to sleep instantly instead of at the end of the animation which wasn't a nerf or buff just a QOL vfx change.

  • @LordGlint said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/652077#Comment_652077

    I use to have alot of fun with him, but I AM really enjoying new Freddy. I dont feel super addon dependent anymore (I got a 4k yesterday at rank 3 not using any addons at all).

    New sweater boi is good as well and I quite like him I just feel like the old one was really fun as well.