Can I Be banned by using the character portrait customization?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lVaCTJ6jSg
Can I be banned by using this customization file changer?
Can I be banned by using this customization file changer?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You shouldn't but there is a chance you will
Try at your own risk
I dont know about the chance of a ban exactly but you are changing the game data. At least you risk that EAC or VAC are detecting those changes i guess? Minimum its a big risk you take...
No one has been banned doing it so far. It is extremely unlikely to get banned from this.
BHVR will not ban you. There is always a chance that Easy Anti-Cheat will.