Distortion is an underrated perk
Been rolling with it lately ever since I got it from the store. It lets me know a lot about the killer. I can know for certain whether he has barbecue or nurse's calling instead of assuming like many survivors do. And today I played against a jump scare myers (scratched mirror) and instantly knew what it was and it helped me adjust my playstyle accordingly without having to find out the hard way.
Comments
Yes. It’s really good.
It is cool indeed, but not good enough to replace one of my perks.
It's pretty good perk but I would like to see them buff it to 5 tokens instead of 3 because it runs out pretty quickly if killer is using a lot of aura reading perks.
It's powerfull but look how many reading auras both sides have as perks and add-ons. Now, give it like 1-2 more tokens and this will be very good perk.
It needs a buff, as some perks take every token from it quickly