Nurse's immunity to any kind of stun
I used Head On on Nurse, succesfully, I get BP for stun, but Nurse tells me "No, No No NO, I don't care about your triggered Head On, I will hit you lad".
Seriously, why survivors cannot stun her while she is blinking or she is in fatigue. I know, she is a Killer which can completely ignore any Survivors defences, but comon! She must be able to stunned while blinking and in fatigue.
Maybe, they will fix it in her patch, but I am so hopeless. I believe she will continue ignore any stuns bcs of her power..
Comments
Yes because they tried that and it ruined her...plus she gets stunned every time she moves..itd suck getting repeatedly stunned over and over...she can get stunned yes..just not during blink because shes in the spirit world..and not while fatiguing because shes already helpless..just move on and now you know better
If she is immune to stuns bcs she is in the Spirit World, so why I can stun Whaith when he is invisible?
It is just a bad design of Nurse.
Because unlike wraith shes completely in it..hence why she can go through walls and wraith cant ..?
Fun fact, you can actually "burn" a Nurse like the Wraith in case you didn't know.
You know you can time pallets on nurse?
You know you can stun nurse with "Head on" in the time where she is not in fatigue?
DS?
Seriously i don't see your point.