I got absolutely owned
He didn’t even have perks or add ons. :o
He didn’t even have perks or add ons. :o
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nice
But you played Leatherface, the 4th-strongest killer in the game!
jk
I was shocked to see him perkless and add-onless, btw I was a survivor.
Ah, I wasn't looking properly! Okay, in this case: Don't worry, you did well, Leatherface op, you never stood a chance.
At least you died gorgeous (Meg Thomas).
Respect to him it's very hard to win addonless/perkless.
LF nerfs when?
I didn’t die as David King or Jake Park so sadly I didn’t die gorgeously.
Indeed, he did good. :)
I am pretty I know who that killer is! If it's who I'm thinking, he's seriously the best.
Now I’m curious who you think it is lol
I'm currently eating bread and rice!
Yes!!!